How do you dispose of items such as W-2s, paystubs and canceled personal checks? What’s your plan for handling documents that contain sensitive information, like credit card account and Social Security numbers, without placing yourself at risk for identity theft?
In-home paper shredders are one possible solution, but they tend to have a very limited capacity. Overflows can cause jams or even break the machine. And if you’ve ever fed a tall stack of papers through a low-volume paper shredder three or four sheets at a time, you know how the hours — and frustrations — can add up.
Maybe your company is too small to contract with a secure paper disposal company. Maybe you’d need its services too infrequently to justify the expense. Maybe you just don’t want to make the commitment.
But wouldn’t it be nice to securely shred as much as you wanted, whenever you wanted, on a purely as-needed basis? No contracts. No hassle. Just the shortest possible path between your documents and a full, safe, foolproof disposal.
Now you can.
Riverton Self Storage is your one stop shop for document shredding! We’ll bring you a reliable, convenient and secure solution for all that extra paperwork. Perfect for small or midsize businesses, or consumers with boxes of old files cluttering up their closets.
Bring your sensitive documents to Riverton Self Storage. We’ll handle the rest:
- Shredding only costs $6.35 per cubic foot.
- Documents will be destroyed safely and securely.
- You will receive a Certificate of Document Destruction after your papers have been disposed of outlining what was destroyed.
- We will dispose of paper shreddings or you have the option to take them home with you.
- We also have letter size storage boxes at only $1 each for that pesky paperwork that you need to keep and can’t shred.
That’s it. Rest easy. From your hands to our facility, your crucial information remains securely under wraps.